July 10th, 2009
FarmVille limits how often you can send gifts to your neighbors. There is a simple method for getting around this limitation so that you can send more than 1 gift to your neighbor(s).
1. Go to Facebook and then access the FarmVille applicaton.
2. When the FarmVille app has finished loading, go to the top and right-click the Free Gifts tab.
3. Select Open Link in New Tab. Repeat this step a few more times so that you have 6 or 7 tabs open to the Free Gifts page.
4. Go to each tab and select the GIFT that you want to send (they can be different or all the same). Do not press the Proceed to Send button yet!
5. After you have selected a gift on each tab, go back to the first tab and click the Proceed to Send. Repeat this for each tab.
6. Go to each tab and select the FRIEND(S) to send the gift(s). Do not click the Send Farmville Gift Request button yet.
7. After you have selected the intended recipients for each tab, go back to the first tab and click the Send Farmville Gift Request button. Repeat this step for each tab.
8. Go back to the first tab, you will see the Farmville Gift request that you have created. Click the Send button. Repeat this step for each tab.
You can now close your browser. The gift request will all be sent and your friends will be quite happy!