Facebook Cafe World Cheat: Close Your Cafe When You are Away for Long Periods of Time (to preserve your Buzz Rating)
October 9th, 2009
Cafe World uses a Buzz Rating for measuring customer opinion of your establishment. If they like it, your rating increases. If they have a bad experience, it will decrease. Having your food go bad or running out of food will definitely result in a bad experience for every customer that visits during your absence. If you are going to be away from the game for a while (going on vacation, having to get ready for exams, or just taking a long break) you should “close” your cafe to prevent any customers from entering the cafe and risking a bad rating.
1. Go to Facebook and then access the Cafe World applicaton.
2. Go to the bottom of the screen and select the Customize icon (the chair).
3. Click on the door to your cafe.
4. Drag it into the decor inventory at the bottom of the screen so that it disappears, leaving no way to enter the cafe.
5. Click the green checkmark on the right side.
Your cafe is now closed. When you are ready to open back up, go back to Customize, select the DOOR icon and grab a free door to put back where you want it.