February 29th, 2008
With baseball season coming up soon, it’s a good idea to have your team’s schedule on your calendar application (like Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.). This is a simple task by using MarkThisDate.com.
- Open your web browser and go to MarkThisDate.com.
- Use the menu at the top of the page and select Sport.
- From the resulting list of Sport types, select Baseball.
- Go to the Top 10 Calendars section and select View all.
- Browse through the listing for the desired team. When you’ve located the team, use the select calendar dropdown to select your calendar application. In this example we will use Google Calendar.
- After selecting your calendar application, click Add to calendar.
- If you are using Google Calendar, you will be taken to the site. Login, if needed, and then select the Yes, add this calendar button when the prompt appears.
If you are using another application for your calendar, you will be prompted to download the calendar file to import into your application.
- Your team’s schedule will then be added to the list of available calendars.
Now you have easy access to who and where your team is playing.